The villa from the 30s of the last century was once the fashionable residence of former mayor Arno Hohlfeld. Today there are two flats with the famous Dolomite view to the Schrammsteine. The stylish house with its expansive covered balconies and the traditional shutters is extensively furnished with fully equipped kitchens, sunny living room and separate bedrooms and embedded in a rose garden with sunbathing area.
Here, everything lures you to holiday with hiking, relaxing and enjoying in the middle of the Saxon Switzerland. In Schmilka, the special part of Bad Schandau, awaits you the Eco and national park retreat.
Book at our website for the best rates!
Haus Hohlfeld in a nutshell
• located on the Elbe with its own lawn and beach, the "Elbradweg" at the house and the "Malerweg" about 300m away
• beautiful restored villa from the 30s with 2 apartments
• large garden with deckchairs and seating, rose garden
• large covered balconies with sunset and panoramic view the the Schrammsteine
• beautiful view from all rooms on the Elbe
• washing machine and dryer for common use in the basement
• 100% eco-power, 100% organic food
• no own reception, arrival and departure at the Eco-Hotel Helvetia
• Bicycle shed and free on-site parking